How to add multiple positions in the same company on LinkedIn?
How to add different positions in the same company in LinkedIn?
In today’s world, everything around us becomes updated continuously, particularly in technology. Therefore, all social networks follow this rule and constantly upgrade their features to elevate their services. Therefore, Individuals stay with those apps that offer better options to use. Perhaps, you have already heard about LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a work-oriented social network. This app always attempts to improve its features, and we decided to introduce the new LinkedIn feature for those who want to benefit from it. “LinkedIn multiple positions same company“.
In this article, we want to address one of LinkedIn users’ problems. The problem is to add multiple positions in the same company on LinkedIn! If you have worked in more than one position at the same company within one month, you have undoubtedly confronted it. Nowadays, LinkedIn has released a new feature to solve this problem. This new feature was accessible to roll out in the U.S. for the first week (run as the test) and, after that, supplied to all members worldwide. In this article of Twilinstok Online Magazine, we show you How to add multiple positions in the same company on LinkedIn?
Add multiple positions in the same company on LinkedIn
In case you work in more than one position in the same company, or you have to change your position frequently, LinkedIn has a new feature helps you add, alter, or remove a job, internship, or contract position, among others, in the Experience section on your LinkedIn profile. You can also attach different skills to each work experience, which will become apparent under the Skills section.
Consider one point to set up your Experience section. You should label the Experience section of your profile precisely. It means professional experience with the named organization, such as employment, contract, official internship or voluntary experience, and board service, must be shown. On the other hand, informal associations or non-professional experience with organizations shouldn’t be pointed out, for instance, customers or users of an organization’s products or services.
There are two instructions for this new feature (LinkedIn multiple positions same a company), one for Desktop and another for Mobile. If you like to know how to make the Experience section and a position(s), you can utilize the steps as the following:
How to add the position to your LinkedIn homepage on the computer for the first time?
- To view your profile, click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage. (Image-1)
- Click Add profile section button in your introduction section to add Experience section.
- Click the Core dropdown, then Add position. (Image 3)
- In the Add experience pop-up window, enter your information into the fields provided, and you can attach your projects and Links to show your former experiences. In that information you write, you can show your previous experiences and convince visitors to send messages to you.
- Click Save. (Image-4)
How to edit or delete a position in LinkedIn on Computer?
- To see your profile, click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Scroll down to the Experience section.
- Click Show all experiences.
From here, you can:
- Add: Click the (+) Add icon at the top of the Experience section. Make changes where applicable that you want and Click
- Edit: Click the Edit icon next to the position you would like to edit, and after editing, click
- Delete: Click the Edit icon next to the position you would like to remove, then click Delete experience, and click Delete.
In this paragraph, you learned How to add multiple positions in the same company on LinkedIn for computers. I want to point out that you should fill out any fields carefully and give accurate information. In that case, you can attract the employers you wish.
How to add the position to your LinkedIn homepage on mobile for the first time?
- Tap on your profile photo, then tap View Profile.
- Tap on to Add section.
- Under Core, tap on Add
- In the Add experience pop-up window, enter the information you want into the field provided. (Fill in all the requested information carefully)
- Finally, tap on Save.
How to edit or delete a position in your LinkedIn on Mobile?
- Tap on your profile photo, then tap View Profile.
- Scroll to the Experience section.
- From here, you can:
- Add: Tap the (+) Add icon located on the right of the Experience section. Make changes where applicable, and in the end, tap Save.
- Edit: Tap the Edit icon, then tap the Edit icon again next to the position you want to edit. Make changes where applicable, and in the end, tap on Save.
- Delete: Tap the Edit icon, then tap the Edit icon again next to the position you want to delete, then tap on Delete experience, and in the end, tap on Delete.
Suggested articles to read more!
- What Are The Most Common Mistakes On LinkedIn Profile? [+]
- Why LinkedIn Is Important? [+]
- Difference Between Free LinkedIn And Premium LinkedIn Accounts [+]
- LinkedIn Premium Features For Job Seekers (Career Plan) [+]
- LinkedIn Premium Cost Table And Pricing Plans [+]
In this article, we tried to provide information on How to add multiple positions in the same company on LinkedIn on two devices, Mobile and Desktop and show you how to edit and delete these positions. To progress your engagements and communications, you should use these tips and add more positions to see better results. If you are satisfied, please share it with your friends on social networks and send your comments to us. Thanks for your time.
References Used to write this article:
It was helpful. thanks Twilinstok.