If you work with LinkedIn and would like to add your previous work experiences without a date, and if you have worked in the same company for a long time, have a lot of experience and different positions, and want to display your works without dates, we recommend reading this essay. Most recruiters browse LinkedIn profiles to find qualified candidates. And they are interested in the last 10 or 15 years of your activities. So, now the question is: whether you want to include experiences beyond the previous 15 years is entirely up to you. If your answer is yes, we can teach you How to remove date on work experience in LinkedIn? and show all your work. This article will help you delete some of the date fields below the work experience. Please stay with us until the end of this article in the Online Magazine, Twilinstok.
There are two reasons why LinkedIn users tend to remove date on work experience section in LinkedIn:
- First, the crucial factor in attracting recruiters is previous work experience. And recruiters pay attention to the date that you have entered any experience sections, and their concentration is on the last 10 to 15 years of your activities. So, you want to stand out from other users without limitations (especially the date). Hence, you would like to remove the date on the experience sections.
- Second, you have worked for a long time in the same company and have experience in several departments of this company. Now, you are skillful and want to show all of them. Some of your work records date back 15 years or more. In this situation, you would like to eliminate this restriction and remove the date on the experience sections.
In the following, we will demonstrate the steps to remove the date from the experience sections.
In this part, we illustrate four simple steps to remove dates in experience sections on LinkedIn.
- Step one: click on your LinkedIn profile, and then find the experience section where you want to remove the date. As shown in image 1.
- Step two: Click on the pencil (to edit) on the right of the experience section. You can see the window that is called Edit Experience. As depicted in sample image 2.
- Step three: Find the fields provided to mark the date (month and year). Click on Month in the field month (do not choose a specific month) at the top of the month list. Next, click on Year in the field year (do not choose a specific year) at the top of the year list. As shown in image 3 for the month.
- Step four: Click on Save at the end of the Edit Experience section.
Suggested articles to read more
- What Are The Most Common Mistakes On LinkedIn Profile? [+]
- LinkedIn Premium For Recruiters’ Features + Recruiter Lite Plan [+]
- LinkedIn Premium Features For Job Seekers (Career Plan) [+]
- LinkedIn Premium Cost Table And Pricing Plans [+]
By following the steps mentioned above, you can remove the date on your LinkedIn Experience sections and also delete any discrimination when recruiters are looking for qualified candidates. As well you can just introduce all your prior work experience without limitations. We hope this article was helpful and practical for you. If you are satisfied with reading the article, please share it with your friends and send us your comments. Thanks for your time.