How much is SEO per month?

• Posted In: SEO help forum

Hi professionals!

I’m a SEO freelancer and doing my client’s projects. Recently, I got bored of freelancing and I’m looking for an employee or long-term contract position in SEO. Now, I’ve a question:

How much is SEO per month?

• Keymaster

Dear Gatekeeper, Hi! The cost of SEO services per month can vary widely depending on several factors, including the level of experience of the SEO professional or agency, the scope of the project, and the specific services being offered.

In general, SEO services can range from a few hundred dollars per month for basic services such as keyword research and on-page optimization, to several thousand dollars per month for more advanced services such as ongoing content creation, link building, and technical optimization.

The cost of SEO services may also depend on the size of the business and its industry, as well as the level of competition in the market. For example, a small business with low competition may require less SEO work and therefore cost less per month, while a large business in a highly competitive industry may require more extensive SEO work and cost more per month.

As an SEO freelancer or agency, it’s important to establish clear pricing and payment terms with your clients upfront, and to ensure that your fees are competitive and reflect the value of the services you provide.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: How much is SEO per month?
Your information: