How do you find someone on Likee app?

• Posted In: Likee help forum

Hey guys, I’m looking for one of my old friends on the Likee app. I don’t know how to find him. I don’t know his name on the app, and I just have his cellphone number. Is it possible to find his account based on his phone number or not?

Hey, If you want to Find Someone on Likee, just follow these steps:
      First, open the Likee app. Second, tap the magnifying glass icon. Next, enter the username or userID in the search field and search for it. Finally, go to the Users tab. Done.

Hi Agnes. Unfortunately, it is not possible to find someone’s Likee account using just their phone number. Likee does not have a feature that allows users to search for other users based on their phone number.

However, there are a few things that you can try to find your friend on Likee:

1. Ask your friend for their Likee username or screen name. This is the easiest way to find someone on Likee.
      2. If you have your friend’s email address, you can try searching for their Likee account using the “Find Friends” feature on Likee. To do this, go to your Likee profile, tap on the three dots in the top right corner, and select “Find Friends.” Then, enter your friend’s email address and see if their account appears in the search results.
      3. You can also try searching for your friend on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. If your friend has linked their Likee account to any of these platforms, you may be able to find their Likee profile by searching for their username or screen name.
      4. Finally, you can try using a people search website or app to see if you can find any information about your friend’s Likee account. However, keep in mind that these services may not always be accurate or up-to-date.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How do you find someone on Likee app?
Your information: