Hi Dear Poppy! There could be several reasons why Google is not indexing your new forums. Here are some possible reasons and solutions:
- Low-quality content: If the content on your forums is low-quality or doesn’t add value to the user, Google may not consider it worth indexing. Make sure that your forum content is unique, informative, and engaging for your users.
- Technical issues: Google may not be able to crawl and index your forums if there are technical issues with your website. Check for any crawl errors or issues with your website’s robots.txt file that may be preventing Google from accessing your forums.
- Low page authority: If your forum pages don’t have a high page authority, Google may not consider them important enough to index. Try to build more backlinks to your forum pages from reputable sources to increase their page authority.
- Duplicate content: If your forum content is similar to content on other websites, Google may not index it to avoid duplicate content issues. Make sure that your forum content is unique and not copied from other sources.
- Slow website speed: If your website is slow to load, Google may not be able to crawl and index your forum pages. Make sure that your website speed is optimized for fast loading times.
- Lack of internal linking: Internal linking is important for helping Google understand the structure of your website and its pages. Make sure that your forum pages are properly linked to from other relevant pages on your website.
In summary, to get your forums indexed by Google, make sure that your content is high-quality, your website is technically sound, and your forum pages have a high page authority. Also, ensure that your website speed is optimized, your content is unique, and your forum pages are properly linked to from other relevant pages on your website.