Twilinstok › Forums › SEO help forum › How do I speed up Google indexing? › Reply To: How do I speed up Google indexing?
SEO Monster OnApril 29, 2023 at 2:29 pm #12350
Your question has a very long answer, but there are a number of steps you can take to increase the indexing speed of your website. For example:
- Remove user-specific details from URLs. (URL parameters that don’t change the content of the page —like session ids or sort order—can be removed from the URL.)
- Tune refresh interval. Tune refresh_interval (default 1 sec) according to your system requirements.
- Disable replicas.
- Use official clients.
- Avoid frequent updates
Design index mapping carefully.
- Use analyzers carefully.
- The page not only has to be valuable, but also unique.
- Have a regular plan that considers updating and re-optimizing older content.
- Remove low-quality pages and create a regular content removal schedule.
- Make sure your robots.Txt file does not block crawling to any pages.
- Check to make sure you don’t have any rogue no-index tags.
- Make sure that pages that are not indexed are included in your sitemap.
- Ensure that rogue canonical tags do not exist on-site.
- Make sure that the non-indexed page is not orphaned.
- Repair all no-follow internal links.
- Make sure that you add powerful internal links.
- Submit your page to google search console.
- Use the rank math instant indexing plugin.
Improving your site’s quality and its indexing processes means that it will be optimized to rank faster in a shorter amount of time
It is worth noting that any of the above actions may be fatal for some projects, so research more about this.