How do I log into Instagram from multiple devices simultaneously?

• Posted In: Instagram help forum

Hi! I’m struggling so so much with this, and it’s driving me mad. Last night I used a third-party app to look at my insights and stuff, but soon after discovered that such apps aren’t always trustworthy, so I logged out, and uninstalled it. I’ve always been logged into my account from my phone and iPad, but ever since last night, I get logged out of one device if I log into the other. It’s never been like this. I was always able to be logged into the account from both devices simultaneously, no problems whatsoever. After I uninstalled the Instagram followers analysis app I changed my password in fear that the app had access to my account. I’ve changed my password again since then, am able to log into both devices but when I’m already logged into one, that one gets logged out if I log in from the other. I’ve enabled the two-factor authentication and everything.

How do I log into Instagram from multiple devices simultaneously?

Can someone please help me?

• Keymaster

Hi

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging into your Instagram account from multiple devices. It’s possible that the third-party app you used may have caused some issues with your account’s security settings. Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on both your phone and iPad. If you don’t, update the app.
      2. Log out of your Instagram account on both devices.
      3. Clear the cache and cookies on both devices. This will help ensure that there are no lingering issues from the third-party app.
      4. Change your password again. Make sure that you choose a strong, unique password that you haven’t used before.
      5. Turn on two-factor authentication if you haven’t already. This will add an extra layer of security to your account.
      6. Log back into your Instagram account on one device, and then try logging into the other device. If you’re still experiencing issues, try logging out of your account on the first device before logging in on the second device.
      7. If you’re still having trouble, try contacting Instagram’s support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue.

It’s important to be cautious when using third-party apps with your Instagram account, as they may not always be trustworthy. In the future, it’s best to stick to using the official Instagram app or website to avoid any potential security issues.

Isabella if you want to use Instagram on multiple devices at once, you’ll need to create separate accounts for each device or consider using Instagram Business accounts if you’re managing a business or brand on the platform.

Hello,

Here are some suggestions that might help:

• Check Account Activity: On Instagram, you can check your account activity to see if there are any unfamiliar sessions or logins. Go to your profile, tap on the three lines in the top right, select “Settings,” go to “Security,” and then tap on “Login Activity.” Review the list of devices and sessions. If you see anything suspicious, log out from those sessions.
      • Clear App Cache: Try clearing the cache of the Instagram app on both your phone and iPad. Sometimes, a cached session might be causing the conflict.
      • Reinstall Instagram App: Uninstall the Instagram app on both devices and then reinstall it. This ensures you have the latest version of the app without any potential glitches.
      • Check App Permissions: Review the app permissions for Instagram on both your phone and iPad. Ensure that the app has the necessary permissions to function properly.
      • Check Two-Factor Authentication Settings: Since you’ve enabled two-factor authentication, make sure that the settings are correct on both devices. You may need to verify both devices during the login process.
      • Update Devices: Ensure that your phone and iPad are running the latest operating system updates. Compatibility issues may sometimes arise when devices are running different software versions.
      • Password Manager: If you use a password manager, ensure that it is not causing conflicts. Sometimes, password managers can interfere with the login process.
      • Wait for a While: After making changes, wait for a bit before attempting to log in on both devices. Sometimes, it takes a bit of time for the changes to take effect.
      • Contact Instagram Support: If the issue persists, reach out to Instagram’s support. Use the in-app help options or visit the Instagram Help Center. They may be able to provide specific assistance based on the details of your account.

Remember to be cautious with third-party apps and services in the future, as they can sometimes lead to security and compatibility issues. If the problem persists, Instagram support is your best avenue for personalized assistance.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: How do I log into Instagram from multiple devices simultaneously?
Your information: