How can I change my profile font on Instagram?

• Posted In: Instagram help forum

• Keymaster

Hi everyone.
      I’m tired of my Instagram profile font. I have also seen many other people use attractive fonts to introduce themselves in their profiles.
      Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Hi,

I completely get you man. You can follow these steps to create an attractive bio on your profile:

First, type in the text that you would like to use in the left textbox, or paste it in your current Instagram bio. Then, click on the Edit Profile option. Next, select the font for the “Bio” section and paste in your copied text. And finally, click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen to update your bio with your new font.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Alec.

Hi guys,

Thank you very much for your help. That’s great. I was able to create a fantastic bio using your instruction.

Hello,

That was my question too. Thanks a lot. Can I also use emojis in my Instagram bio?

Hello
      What do you mean about changing profile font?
      Do you mean font in bio or your Instagram username?
      As far as I know, it’s not possible to change the username font, but you can change your bio font in Instagram with a third-party app or font generator Websites for Instagram.
      The way to do it is simple and easy.
      you need to write chosen text on the font generator website and then choose between font options that are provided.
      After that you can easily copy the generated font and paste it in your Instagram bio ( use edit profile ).
      Here is some online website:
      Insta Fonts, Fancy Fonts and Cool Symbol, Meta Tags Font Generator and LingoJam’s fonts.
      I hope it’s work for you
      All the best

first you should write your bio and go on edit profile option than select bio font and now you can change your font bio.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #689 in How can I change my profile font on Instagram?
Your information:

Cancel