Reply To: How Do I Delete a Video From My YouTube Channel?

Twilinstok Forums YouTube help forum How Do I Delete a Video From My YouTube Channel? Reply To: How Do I Delete a Video From My YouTube Channel?

Hello Leo. I understand your concern about wanting to remove a video from your YouTube channel. I can help you with step-by-step instructions on how to delete a video from your YouTube channel. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Sign in to your YouTube account: Visit the YouTube website and sign in using your account credentials.
  2. Go to YouTube Studio: Click on your profile picture or avatar in the top-right corner of the screen. From the drop-down menu, select “YouTube Studio.”
  3. Access your videos: In YouTube Studio, you’ll see a menu on the left side of the screen. Click on “Videos” to view a list of your uploaded videos.
  4. Select the video to delete: Locate the video you want to remove from your channel and click on its title to open the video details page.
  5. Open the video settings: On the video details page, you’ll see various tabs. Click on the “Settings” tab.
  6. Delete the video: Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page, and you’ll find the “Visibility” section. Click on the “More options” button next to the visibility setting.
  7. Delete the video permanently: In the “More options” menu, you’ll see the “Delete forever” option. Click on it to start the deletion process.
  8. Confirm the deletion: A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the deletion. Carefully review the message and make sure you want to permanently delete the video. If you’re certain, click on the “DELETE” button.
  9. Video deletion process: After confirming the deletion, YouTube will start processing the request to delete the video. This process may take some time, and during this period, the video will still be visible on your channel.
  10. Video removal completion: Once the deletion process is complete, the video will be permanently removed from your channel. It will no longer be accessible to viewers, and all associated data, such as views, comments, and likes, will also be removed.
It’s important to note that once a video is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Make sure you have a backup of the video or any important data associated with it before proceeding with the deletion.

I hope this guide helps you remove the video from your YouTube channel successfully. Remember to review your videos thoroughly before publishing to ensure they meet your desired standards. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Good luck with managing your channel!