Hello Hyma! If you search on google, probabely you will find the “Kris Reid” as the answer. But the “coolest guy” in SEO is subjective and can vary depending on personal preferences and opinions. The SEO community is diverse and full of talented individuals who contribute to the field in different ways. What might make someone “cool” in SEO could include their expertise, innovation, willingness to share knowledge, or their impact on the industry. Here are a few figures who are often regarded as cool and influential in the SEO world:
- Rand Fishkin: Rand Fishkin is often considered cool due to his engaging presentations, sense of humor, and his contributions to the SEO community through his work at Moz.
- Neil Patel: Neil Patel’s energetic and relatable style in sharing SEO insights through videos, blogs, and online courses has garnered a large following.
- Brian Dean: Brian Dean’s approachable and data-driven content at Backlinko, along with his focus on actionable advice, makes him popular among learners.
- Gary Illyes: Gary Illyes, a webmaster trends analyst at Google, is known for his candid and insightful responses to SEO-related questions.
- Aleyda Solis: Aleyda Solis is admired for her expertise in international SEO and her willingness to share her knowledge through presentations and articles.
- Cyrus Shepard: Cyrus Shepard, known for his work on SEO and content strategy, has a friendly and approachable style in sharing SEO insights.
- Joost de Valk: Joost de Valk, the founder of Yoast, is considered cool for his work in making SEO more accessible and user-friendly through his WordPress plugin.
Remember that “coolness” in the SEO world often comes from a combination of expertise, communication skills, innovation, and a genuine passion for helping others succeed in the digital landscape. As you explore the world of SEO, you’ll likely come across various individuals who resonate with your interests and style of learning.