Hi Milane! When you download videos from YouTube on your Mac, the videos are usually saved in the Downloads folder. However, the exact location may vary depending on the settings you have configured.
To locate your downloaded YouTube videos on a Mac, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Finder app on your Mac.
- Click on “Downloads” in the left sidebar.
- Look for the video file you downloaded from YouTube.
- If you can’t find the video in the Downloads folder, you can try searching for it using the search bar in Finder.
If you’re still having trouble finding your downloaded YouTube videos, you may want to check your YouTube app settings to see where your downloads are being saved. To do this:
- Open the YouTube app on your Mac.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Downloads” and look for the “Save to” option. This will show you the location where your downloads are being saved.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.