Hello Zimma! Yes, you can play YouTube videos in the background on an Android phone. Here are the steps:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android phone.
- Start playing the video you want to watch.
- Press the home button on your phone. This will take you to the home screen, but the video will stop playing.
- To resume the video, swipe down from the top of the screen to access your notifications. You should see a notification for the video you were playing.
- Tap on the play button in the notification to resume playing the video in the background.
Alternatively, you can use a third-party app to play YouTube videos in the background. One popular app is called “YouTube Vanced“. It is a modified version of the YouTube app that allows you to play videos in the background, as well as other features such as ad-blocking and background playback.
I hope this helps solve your problem!