Twilinstok › Forums › Instagram help forum › How do I log into Instagram from multiple devices simultaneously? › Reply To: How do I log into Instagram from multiple devices simultaneously?
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging into your Instagram account from multiple devices. It’s possible that the third-party app you used may have caused some issues with your account’s security settings. Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Instagram app installed on both your phone and iPad. If you don’t, update the app.
- Log out of your Instagram account on both devices.
- Clear the cache and cookies on both devices. This will help ensure that there are no lingering issues from the third-party app.
- Change your password again. Make sure that you choose a strong, unique password that you haven’t used before.
- Turn on two-factor authentication if you haven’t already. This will add an extra layer of security to your account.
- Log back into your Instagram account on one device, and then try logging into the other device. If you’re still experiencing issues, try logging out of your account on the first device before logging in on the second device.
- If you’re still having trouble, try contacting Instagram’s support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you resolve the issue.
It’s important to be cautious when using third-party apps with your Instagram account, as they may not always be trustworthy. In the future, it’s best to stick to using the official Instagram app or website to avoid any potential security issues.